To make followers of Jesus who love, worship, and serve God.
We see FBCP in the heart of the community with the: sanctuary filled with worshipers, building filled for God's purposes, community filled with transformed lives, and world filled with disciples who share Christ's love.
- We believe in one God–Father, Son, and Holy Spirit–who created all and seeks a loving relationship with everyone. Therefore we will love God and share God’s love
- We believe God created people in His image, but through disobedience our relationship with God was broken. Therefore we will value all people, walk humbly with God and others.
- We believe God restores our relationship through faith in Jesus Christ who died for our sins and was raised from the dead. Therefore we will trust Jesus and communicate the Good News.
- We believe God inspired the Bible so we may know Him and live in right relationship with God and others. Therefore we will study, teach, and live by the Bible.
- We believe the church is a community of God’s people, established by Christ for making disciples and doing God’s work on earth. Therefore we will make disciples and do God’s work.
- We believe worship is our loving response to God with all we are and all we do all the time. Therefore we will give God glory in all that we do.
- We believe prayer is communication with God through the Holy Spirit who transforms lives for Christ’s purposes in the world. Therefore we will pray with great expectations.
- We believe stewardship is the care of God’s creation and faithful use of all our God-given resources for God’s glory. Therefore we will faithfully manage God’s creation and our resources.